In this video, the HouseKeys Team provides an overview of how a Below Market Rate Homeownership Program Works. The points in this video include:
- How household income is used to determine affordability level and sales price
- The private developer's role in creating below market rate units
- How a program applicant transitions into becoming a below market rate homeowner
- The benefits of purchasing a below market rate home
- How affordability levels are effected over time
This is the first in a series of videos that the HouseKeys Team will begin releasing in order to provide more information about how single family affordable homeownership programs work.